Terms and Conditions for Auditional
Last Updated: October 11, 2023
Welcome to Auditional. By accessing and using our Service, you are confirming your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms"). If you do not agree with these Terms, you should refrain from using our Service.
Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing and using our Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
Description of Service
- Auditional is a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform designed to track and manage audition data for its users. This data is subsequently imported into a web application for streamlined user access.
- Our Service integrates with several third-party services, including but not limited to Google, Convertkit, Segment, Google Analytics, and Amplitude. We utilize these services to enhance our offerings and provide a comprehensive experience. However, we bear no responsibility for any external issues or liabilities arising from these third-party services.
Data and GDPR Compliance
- We respect the privacy of our users and are committed to adhering to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any personal data provided to us will be treated with the utmost care and security.
- We will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your data except as described in these Terms. The primary use of your data is to track auditions as per our Service description.
Liability and Indemnification
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Auditional will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss arising from your use of our Service.
- By using our Service, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Auditional, its employees, directors, and partners, from any claims or disputes that may arise out of your use of the Service.
Ownership of Data
- While all audition data stored within our system remains the property of the user, any statistical analysis or derivative data generated from such data will be the exclusive property of Auditional.
Changes to Terms
- Auditional reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Continued use of the Service after any changes constitutes acceptance of the new Terms.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Service for any reason, including a breach of these Terms, without prior notice.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction from which our Service operates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- For any inquiries or concerns regarding these Terms, our Service, or data practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing or using the Service, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms, then you should discontinue access or use of the Service.